“What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive, And FairlyPriced Computer Consultant”
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And Operations To Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be not only incredibly frustrating and expensive, but could also cost you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know.
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician.
- 3 costly misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – out of a computer repair shop.